PRIMEIRO DISCO DESSA ÓTIMA BANDA ALEMÃ QUE FAZIA UM ROCK PROGRESSIVO BEM AO ESTILO SETENTISTA MAS COM UMA SONORIDADE DIFERENTE, COM SUTIS PITADAS FOLKS, LEMBRANDO UM POUCO A BANDA AUDIENCE!! O GUITARRISTA ANDY MARX VIVEU EM LONDRES ENTRE 1968-1970 E CHEGOU A TOCAR NA BANDA DE "CREEPY JOHN THOMAS"!! EM 1971 ELE SE INTEGROU A BANDA PASSPORT TENDO LOGO DEIXADO A BANDA JUNTO COM O BATERISTA UDO LINDERBERG!! NESTE MESMO ANO ANDY MARX LANÇOU SEU PRIMEIRO ALBUM SOLO CHAMADO "THE CIRCLE"!! DEPOIS DISSO MARX VOLTOU PRA ALEMANHA PRA FUNDAR ESSA ÓTIMA BANDA CHAMADA CHERUBIN!! MUITO LEGAL O SOM DA BANDA!! VENENO ALEMÃO RARO E RECOMENDADO!!
(1968 - 70) lived guitarist Andreas "Andy" Marx in London and played in that time with the group "Creepy John Thomas". In 1971 he joined Doldinger Passport. Soon after he left the jazz-rock band with drummer Udo Lindenberg and they played a his first solo album in Hamburg. That same year, Andy Marx took his first solo album "The Circle" on. But without other musicians did not stay Andy Marx. "Tired of being alone" (Marx) he founded in early 1973 with drummer Eberhard Wilhelm, whose previous stops Amos Key, were called Germany and cataract, a band. A year later, with Wolfgang Graf (bass), Peter Bornkessel called Bo Born (Orgal) and Peter "Pit" Troy Cherubin the band perfectly.
* Andy Marx (guitars, banjo, sitar, vocals),
* Bo Born (organ, piano, vocals, Mellotron),
* Wolf Graf (bass),
* Pit Trojer (percussion, vocals),
* Eberhard "Hardy" Wilhelm (drums, vocals),
* Blandino Antonio Marinho (bass, vocals),
* Michael Hodjera (guitars, vocals),
* Thor Baldursson (piano),
* Dieter Bauer (bass),
* Frank Baum (pedal steel guitar),
* Wolfgang Grude (flute, tenor/alto saxophones).
01. Funky Beat 8:01
02. East Wind Blowin' 4:01
03. Cracy 3:15
04. Sunrise 3:15
05. Sunday Child 3:11
06. The Letter 2:46
07. Bikini Panties and White Lipstick 1:17
08. One Way Ticket 3:55
09. Lost Lession In Time 3:11
10. Feel Is Real 6:13